I am an undergraduate student researcher at Brown University. My main research interests lies in multimodal machine learning. I am also interested in computer vision, natural language processing, and machine learning in general.
You can reach me through email:
- yicong_mao [at] brown [dot] edu
- michael.mao99 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Beijing No.4 High School (2014-2017)
- Brown University Computer Science ScB (2017-2021)
- Shukun Technologies Intern (2018, 2019)
- Microsoft SWE Intern (2020)
- OKAI - A website aiming to demystify and introduce Artificial Intelligence concepts to a broader audience with limited or no background in computer science and math using interactive animations.
For a list of all my projects and more details about them, please visit my Projects page.
More About Me
I love music, and I have been sing in choirs since middle school.
I enjoy playing and watching basketball, and am an avid fan of the San Antonio Spurs.